Dr. Bodden is a seasoned public speaker having presented at local and international conferences as well as many local organizations on a wide range of topics related to mental health and wellness. She has regular appearances on Cayman 27 for “Inner Peace” during Daybreak on Wednesdays and on Radio Cayman with “Mental Health Matters” from 12 to 1:30pm the first Monday of the month.
If you feel that your event or organization would benefit from additional information on mental health concerns, stress management or wellness then let me know and she would be happy to discuss the possibilities in more detail.
Past Presentation Topics include:
- Effects of Stress and Stress Management (for self, parents, teachers etc.)
- What is Mental Illness and What Services are Available
- Increasing Effectiveness and Productivity
- Time Management
- Setting and Sticking to Goals
- Dealing with Holiday Stress
- Domestic Violence
- Substance Abuse and Recovery
- Childhood Abuse
For a short discussion on Changing Your Thoughts to Increase Happiness by Dr. Bodden, check out: Dr. Bodden Inner Peace – Think Happy. Be Happy.
*Additional clips and videos available on “Dr. Bodden in the Media” page.