I am a seasoned public speaker having presented at local and international conferences as well as many local organizations on a wide range of topics related to mental health and wellness. I also have regular appearances on Radio Cayman with “Mental Health Matters” from 12:13pm to 1:30pm the first Monday of each month.
If you feel that your event or organization would benefit from additional information on mental health concerns, stress management or wellness then let me know and I would be happy to discuss the possibilities in more detail.
*Additional clips and videos available on “Dr. Bodden in the Media” page.
Past Presentation Topics include:
- Effects of Stress and Stress Management (for self, parents, teachers etc.)
- What is Mental Illness and What Services are Available
- Increasing Effectiveness and Productivity
- Time Management
- Setting and Sticking to Goals
- Dealing with Holiday Stress
- Domestic Violence
- Substance Abuse and Recovery
- Childhood Abuse
Check out my TEDxUCCI talk on “Harnessing Your Fear to Make Your Dreams Come True.”